SQL query builder
Support for statement types (Select, Insert, Delete, Update)
supported join types (inner, left, right, self)
Meta-information available for inspection: Primary key,
nullable, datatype etc.
Generation optionally includes schemanames into the
Uses metainformation for generation. Example: if
datatype information is available values automatically
ability to visualize DB-stored relationinformation -
only for displayed tables as well as for all tables (think
of displaying a datamodel) - of course this information
has to be provided by the database
Supports tablenames with whitespaces
For layouting issues fontsizes of your tables can be
No syntax-errors in queries
You see that your queries do what they are intended
to do. This especially is an advantage in bigger queries.
Generates readable layouted SQL statements
Easier and faster than writing by hand. Just think of
queries having a few joins, criteria, sorting clauses and
all the other stuff.
engineering of SQL statements - the Parser
- Give sqlFree your statement and it will visualize it
in its SQL query builder.
You'll see what it does.
- Preconfigure queries. Load and use them without
writing them again.
- Use placeholders in your statements and configure them
at the time you are sending your statement to the
SQL statements to the database
- Send your specified queries directly to the database
and view the results.
- Use any JDBC-driver you like for database
- The RMI-server of sqlFree gives you the opportunity to
run it anywhere. So you just have to install a
database-driver once. Connecting to this RMI-server you
may access the database from any PC a Java virtual
machine is available on - sqlFree will run as applet in
- Characterencoding can differ between database and
application. Specify it.
- Results may directly be viewed
- Lazy read: You can configure how many results shall be
read in a block. Interesting for very big resultssets.
- Binary data fields are offered to be saved to disk
- Generate XML-representations of your results
- Generate appropriate Insert-scripts for the displayed
- Information about your database is diplayed
hierarchically in a treeview.
- Generate XML/HTML representation of your database
- Generate Drop-table scripts
100% java application
No switching between operating systems for getting DB-information
Tested with databases: Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, Cloudscape,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, SAPDB, Solid, HSQLDB
Connecting to any database having its own JDBC-driver
Easy to use
Easy to configure